So I usually pride myself on pretty well having it together. I get up early(only because my three year old seems to think it's necessary to greet the day at 5:30am EVERY DAY), shower, do my hair and make-up, get my kids ready, provide a healthy breakfast, aka...Captain Crunch, but it's something right? I get them to school on time and try to remain productive for the remainder of the day. Well, I'm officially in a non-productive slump! I come home this morning after dropping the kids off with the intentions of doing laundry and cleaning the bathrooms(which I loathe by the way), I'm also very excited to try out my new tea-pot that my friends picked up for me in Seattle. So I get home and get all set to make my favorite drink in the world, Pero, which for those of you who don't know is a delicous concoction of barley, chickory, and rye(I just LOVE to say that!) and realize that maybe I should have gone to college after all cuz I realized that you don't actually have to pour the steaming hot water through the fill spout, burning every last one of my fingers along the way. THAT'S WHAT THE LITTLE HOLES ON THE TOP ARE FOR! I know, real genius. And I'm not even a real blonde! Anyway, after enjoying a fabulous breakfast of carrot cake and pero, and dancing like a mad woman in my living room to Justin Timberlake(I know, could I be a bigger dork?) I have lost all motivation to clean anything. All I want to do is lounge about listening to J.T. I've got to get it together, but until then, my bathrooms will pay the price.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment