So I think I've sunken to a new low. I just had the carniest (as Lindsay would say) moment I've ever had. I was at the grocery store with my kids tonight and of course Josh says that he needs to use the bathroom. Nevermind that I asked everyone before we left home if they needed to "go" and no one took the chance. So I ask Josh if he can hold it as I just want to get our shopping done and get home. He says he thinks he can and so off we go down the produce section. A while later when I'm almost done and have a cart bursting with food,(we were in need of a major shopping excursion) Josh announces in the diaper aisle no less that he has had an accident! Come on!!! So we head to the bathroom, Josh waddling along by the cart and check out the damage. I felt bad for making him stay in the yucky underwear so he took them off. Since I don't carry little baggies around with me everywhere I go I had no place to put the Batman under-roos, so being the most white trash mom on the planet(at least for the moment) I put them in the garbage! Can you believe me?? What was I thinking? So now you all know that beneath this exterior of perfect hair is a true carnie at heart.
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Thoughts:
when you say carnie, do you mean little circus folk that smell like cabbage?
That would be it Agent Powers
You guys know way too many movie lines, it's freakin' me out! J/K I'm totally jealous cuz I just can't keep up with you three. : )
I'm telling you! Poop in a bag! It would have come in so handy in this situation!
I would suggest not letting Josh hold it till you get home next time.
Yes, yes...if I were any kind of a good mother I would have just taken him to the bathroom the first time!!!
Post a Comment