Who knew that I needed to have a Master's Degree in order to download a ringtone onto my cell phone? Ok, so maybe I'm not technologically advanced! I have wasted the last 4 hours (off and on) trying to download this stupid thing. But it is finally working and you may all call me anytime so that I can enjoy the sounds and be reminded of my techno stupidity!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 Thoughts:
I hope your ring is worth it??
Hey I totally own up to the fact that I'm techno retarded! And the ringtone is that of any 14 year old girl. S.O.S by Rihanna. Oh, I'm so embarrassed by my immaturity! I actually really like the song. I kind of wanted to put a little Justin on my phone but I thought that was taking it a bit far.
Post a Comment