As I said last week I purchased Yoga Booty Ballet. So far I really like it. There's nothing quite like shakin your booty at 5:30 in the morning. I feel like the biggest idiot doing it, but it's a great workout and it's pretty fun. The problem is the yoga part. I don't know what the deal is. I just don't get the whole yoga relaxation thing. At the end of each workout they say this cheesy saying, "I acknowledge and respect the spirit of life that is in you as you acknowledge and respect the spirit of life that is within me". Okay, thanks Ti and Gillian.(not Jillian, it's pronounced Ga....Gillian, strange name)
This morning Jake woke up about 8 seconds after I did, and didn't want to go back to sleep so I told him I was going to exercise and he needed to sit on the couch and be quiet so as not to wake anyone else up. Well just as I got going, Jake asked, "Mommy, why are you shaking your booty so much?" Hopefully all of this booty shakin will pay off and maybe my daughter won't tell me I look like I'm pregnant so much. (I truly look about 4 months pregnant by the end of the night sometimes, it's pretty)
A friend also lent me her copy of Turbo Jam, and I tried that out yesterday. Let me tell you Chaleen is just a bit too peppy for an early morning workout. So far, I've worked out 3 days this week, hopefully I can keep with it, or YBB is just going to join the ranks of forgotten workout tapes on my shelf. I'll keep you posted.
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Shake a tail feather
Posted by tharker at 7:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Thoughts:
Pregnant??.... I'm so sure Tiff!!
I am very impressed. 5:30 is really early to be doing any time of shaking. good luck with the 3 days a week
I have to say, I'm getting a little tired of all you skinnies calling yourself fat and "pregnant". You wanna see "pregnant?" Come swimming with me sometime. (Kim can vouch for me.)
Post a Comment