Thursday, February 15, 2007

Michael, Michael, Michael...

Michael Buble is so deliciously delicious! His voice, his looks, his mannerisms, the whole kit and caboodle!

I had a video with a live version on "Kissing A Fool", but I wasn't very happy with the layout. So I am now just going with the music. I love this song, it makes me happy and I feel like dancing when I hear it.

There's nothing like starting your day with a little Buble!

9 Thoughts:

PRP said...

You are so right! I was just thinking that I'm going to watch the DVD this afternoon as I clean because it's been far too long since I've seen it!

He's so yummy...

dandee said...

Yeah for Buble!

Marilyn said...

"Buble everyday, keeps the doctor away!" That's my motto!

Heather said...

I, too, like a good dose of Buble! Thanks for the fix.qq

Alicia Leppert said...

I love "Feeling Good" but other than that, I really haven't caught the Buble fever. I feel so out of it.

PRP said...

Alicia, you need to borrow the DVD and watch about 30 seconds of it and then YOU'LL GET THE FEVER!

hatch said...

I must live in the dark ages untill the other day I had not even heard of Buble. I do like his sound though.

Anonymous said...

Cute Moto Marilyn! :) So do any Buble fans want to burn a CD for me? I have a ton of blank ones and want some new music to listen to while I am driving to my visits. Please?

Alicia Leppert said...

Karen, I watched the first ten mins. of I think Caught in the Act with you at Danyelle's. This is part of the reason I love "Feeling Good" so much. But that's where it stops.