What exactly qualifies as a "good" breakfast? Shouldn't LAY'S POTATO CHIPS and ranch dip count? We stopped at the store this morning after dropping Hannah off at school and I could not help myself.
I rarely buy chips. Hannah doesn't get them in her lunch, normally it's just the boring old sandwich, carrot sticks, fruit cup, and maybe some pretzels. Once in a while if Spencer brings Hostess cupcakes home from work, she'll pop one in the old lunch bag. But today it couldn't be stopped. The chips sounded divine.
Why am I blogging about chips???? I don't know. Clearly I'm running out of material. I could blog about the week from you know where that I've had being sick along with EVERY other member of my family. But I'm not going to. So here I am blogging about chips and dip.
Boring!!
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
A healthy start
Posted by tharker at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Thoughts:
I think chips are an excellent blog topic. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I hope you all get rid of all your sicknesses and start feeling better. Spring is on it's way!
I don't let myself eat chips because I can't stop once I've started. Whoever came up with "Betcha can't have just one" really knew what they were talking about.
Nothing you have ever said (except for maybe one thing) has ever been boring.
I like all of my sisters in law. Except for one. Heehee!
I think anything can qualify for breakfast food. cereal, pancakes, left over's from the night before and especially cold pizza.
Come on who hasn't eaten chips and dip for breakfast? :)
I rarely buy chips, either (because if I have them around I will eat them). But yes...they DO sound delicious. Potato chips are a problem for me. :)
mmm yummy chips and dips! Now i want some! grr
Welcome Elizabeth! Nice to "meet" you!
Like Elizabeth, I do not buy potato chips. Except for the little lunch size bag, but those do not tempt me. Now, cookies those are another story! evil, evil cookies.
I'm so with you on the evil-ness of cookies Marilyn. My father in law calls it the cookie conspiracy. We are just playing the act of sweet loving wives when we make cookies for our husbands. He says that we are really just trying to kill our spouses off with all that butter and chocolate chips disguised as love! He's so funny!!!
I can't turn down a good cookie though!
I'm with Eden- I love cold pizza for breakfast! Not so much chips- not much of a chips girl.
Chips... they are just plain evil.
Mabye not such a healthy start to your day, but a yummy one. My favorite breakfast is cold pizza.
Post a Comment