I can rest easy now. Thanks to Kim walking me through the process over the phone, I now have a picture on my profile. It's totally ridiculus, but I've been irritated since last night that I couldn't figure this out. Also, thanks to Melissa for helping me figure out the linky thing!
You guys are awesome! Really, I have to laugh because I'm sure that any 12 year old can figure this stuff out in a heartbeat. But not this girl! I have to resort to begging on my own blog for tips.
Thanks girls!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Phew...
Posted by tharker at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 Thoughts:
Nice picture. It took me a couple of hours to figure out the profile pictures-- you're not alone.
So funny... I don't know if I love the new look though.
Yea!! I'm glad that you got it all figured out :) Looks like you're having fun changing the look of your blog! I like it :)
Good for you Tiffani! I like the new colors!
Nice picture! Next time you are in town, you and I are going to Cafe Rio. I can't believe I haven't taken you there before.
I can't believe you haven't taken me there either Monica! What kind of sister in law are you anyway? heehee...
Brooke, I'll ask Lindsay for the recipe for the pork burritos. They are deelish!
Thanks gals. I like the new colors too. We'll see how long I keep them around. I do like to change it up as you well know...
I really like the colors of your blog, but I am having problems adjusting the to the post being on the left. Anal. . I know.
and by left I mean right.
Post a Comment