So after being very blonde for the last 2 or so years, I decided that I was ready to get back to my roots. Well, almost anyway. I still kept some highlights, and I am so loving the brown!
My natural hair color has not been seen for several years. But I seem to remember that it was a very mousy, dishwaterish blah of a color. This is pretty close to my natural color, only better! At least I think so.
I also love having my hair cut. I have shamelessly bragged before about how much I adore my own hair. It's a terrible trait to love ones' tresses so much, and I apologize for my self praising. Oh what am I saying? I don't apologize! I have great hair, and I am going to shout it from Blogger's rooftops! I do have to be careful not to take any of the credit though. It all goes to the fabulous Megan, she's a genius!
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Goin back to my roots...sort of...
Posted by tharker at 10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 Thoughts:
WOW, I LOVE IT!! If I had amazing hair like yours I would shout it on the rooftop too! Maybe I should get to know Megan.....
Threre's nothing like having a great haircut! How fun for you!
It looks beautiful! and you are looking so slender, by the way.
You know what Tiffany? You do have great hair. I have always loved your haircut. I like the new color.
Do you really need any more inflating? But it DOES look great. :)
Love it! I love the color, too! Once in a while I'll go back to my roots just to match my eyebrows. Always fun to do for a change! You're gorgeous!
Lookin' hot!
yes You do have GREAT hair! I luv it!
Tiffani,
I don't know if you know me. We always say hi to each other at church in the hall. I'm in 1st Ward. You are so sweet and we know each other cuz our kids played on the t-Ball team together last spring. Anyway, thanks for always making me smile and saying hi. You are so sweet. Love the hair, love the no braces look, and I think your blog is so awesome! Thanks for letting me come join the fun. I know Sarah D. who showed me all of the sites! This is great! Mine is under construction still (I just started it today,) but if you get chance swing by and take a look!
http://krisnkrew.blogspot.com/
I love the hair Tiffani.. I'm thinking of doing something similar to mine. I'm addicted to the hair salon lately!
Welcome Kristen! Hey don't you know my sister in law, Sunny?
Post a Comment