Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Lion King
The Queen and King
Jake loved the sea otters!
Our little family at the Idaho Falls Temple. I love this temple. I also love that Josh looks like he's tickling himself!
On Saturday we went with Eric and Monica's families to Mesa Falls. What a gorgeous view! The kids had a blast!


5 Thoughts:

Shells said...

Jake may love the sea otters, but I love Jake's little grin in that picture. Yet another classic. He is full of those funny faces.

And your family picture is so adorable, right down to Joshes tickling himself.

Shells said...

Oh, and I always want to chop my hair off after seeing a picture of you. Maybe I'll print off your picture, take it to the salon, and say "here, cut my hair exactly like this." You wouldn't mind if we were "twin-ers", would ya?

tharker said...

Not at all Shells! You, me and Mantha! Except don't cut it yourself like Mantha did!

tharker said...

Is it just me or does this shirt make me look a big preggers? Oh well, it's still cute!

Heather said...

ITS JUST YOU! You don't look like your pregnant even when you are... please.

I was wondering where you were, and now I know!! Glad you had a fun trip.