Love the family picture. Did Elizabeth not go with her original outfits for the sisters-in-laws (i.e. the khaki skirt and the pink shirts?)
I figured I'd leave a lot of comments since you were so kind in posting a lot of pictures.
Thanks for posting pictures! I am glad that you guys could be there for Lance and Elizabeth. Wish we could have been there to. Everything looks lovely, and the day looks spectacular. Happy Cinco De Mayo!
I adore her wedding dress! so pretty
Post a Comment
4 Thoughts:
Love the family picture. Did Elizabeth not go with her original outfits for the sisters-in-laws (i.e. the khaki skirt and the pink shirts?)
I figured I'd leave a lot of comments since you were so kind in posting a lot of pictures.
Thanks for posting pictures! I am glad that you guys could be there for Lance and Elizabeth. Wish we could have been there to.
Everything looks lovely, and the day looks spectacular. Happy Cinco De Mayo!
I adore her wedding dress! so pretty
Post a Comment