- Your husband buys the huge bag of Peanut M & M's from Costco, and only 6 short days later it is gone!
- You (and your husband) secretly want to blame your children for the hastily eaten bag of Peanut M & M's...they're such little piggies...
- You're so frustrated over something as simple as blogging. I was irritated for days over the silly computer freezing episodes. But alas, I think the problem has fixed itself. Aaaah...
- Your husband requests Mrs. Field's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies at 9:30pm, and not only do you comply, but you practically run down the stairs to get going on the cookies!
- You gluttonously snack all day long on cookie after cookie, but rationalize it telling yourself that you made them rather small this time, so it's not nearly as bad.
- Your good friend ( I'm not into dropping names, but I'll give you a hint...her name rhymes with HAREN!) gives you the daunting challenge of not buying anything brown, white, black, or khaki for the next three months. But not only that, I have been put on a brown restriction for the brown clothing that I already own. For every day that I wear something brown, I need to have 2 days in a row of wearing something bright and sunny. The problem came when I realized that I might not be able to go two days in a row because I do in fact own way too much brown. I'm taking up the challenge, so put your shades on cuz I'm gonna be one bright chica!
These are my problems that I am working on at the moment. I thought it would be a good idea to at least acknowledge them...
I'm just saying...


14 Thoughts:
I find nothing wrong with any of it!! First off- six days for a bag of peanut m&m's- understandable! Cookies-chocolate is good for our hearts! Wearing brown- Love it!! And as a bonus for wearing brown, if you spill some chocolate on it from any of the aforementioned snacks, no stain. I say everything is win-win.
You're really not helping me here Brooke....
I too love brown but anyone who knows Tiffani knows what I'm talking about. The girl is addicted and she looks amazing in bright colors so really I just made a friendly suggestion.
As for your chocolate cravings, I'm definitly not your go-to gal for that one. Good luck!
Brooke forgot to mention how healthy oatmeal is for you as well. And as far as candy, I received a box of Sees candy for mother's day and ate the entire thing, all by myself, by Tuesday (well, except for three of the coffee flavored ones, why do they put those in there?????)
I've noticed that in all of my comments, I always am able to relate them back to myself, i.e., I sure like to talk about myself, don't I? Even this comment, I'm talking about myself. hehehehhee
hummmm....as I was reading this I was thinking "she pregnant"!! That is when I get the munchies, there is just no curbing my appitite when I have a child growing inside!
As for the brown addicition if you look good in it then sometimes you just have to go with it!
Oh sweet Jessica...how I wish that I could chalk up by horrible eating habits to a good old fashioned case of the pregnancy cravings...
Nope. Not prego. Just a girl that has had a sugar headache all week long. I guess if I'm going to get a headache, I may as well enjoy the cause of it right?
It took you six days? Man... that's a long time in this house :) I think we all get the munchies. And good luck with the colorful wardrobe. I had a good friend do the same thing to me about 11 years ago. Now you can find crazy things in my closet like pink, orange, lime green and aqua. :)
If someone ever issues me a no wearing black challenge, they will be off my friends list. I'm serious.
My motto is "Chocolate everyday keeps the anorexia away!"
Tru dat Marilyn!
My husband and brothers in law all use this phrase, so why not me?
Just to clarify, I was saying tru dat to your motto Marilyn : ) It's a great one to live by!
You think this is a problem? Do you remember the pastry incident after Samantha was born?
oooo, do tell about the pastry incident!!!
Oh Monica, Monica...that one was a doozy. I think you need to share on your blog. For those of you who don't know my awesome sister in law yet, here is your chance. She's a blast! madebar.blogspot.com
Check her out!
hehehe I love the thing about wearing brown clothing...i shud totally try that because I am such a brown/tan/green/any earth color wearer!
Post a Comment