Hannah is looking like a new girl today. She let me cut her hair yesterday. She loves it and so do I! I think she looks so much older too. This is my Hannah.
I did it. I probably cut off 4 or 5 inches. It was pretty long, but it looked all stringy and scraggly all of the time. I was sick of it. I just found a story that she wrote about me cutting her hair. She says she feels much older too. So cute!
Tell Hannah to stop growing so dang fast. I thought she was just a newborn, like yesterday, or something. The hair cut looks great. And don't you think that Hannah has some of the biggest, prettiest blue eyes. I do.
She looks so cute. I love the flip look too. She's so pretty. I'm impressed that you cut it all by yourself. Good Job. Do you cut your boy's hair too??
Yes Kristen I do cut by boys' hair too, but it shows! I don't do a great job, but I'm alright with it. They almost always look decent, so that's good enough for me!
What a cutie! :) I'm impressed that you cut it! I don't think I would dare... it would be a little crooked so I'd keep cutting and cutting and pretty soon my baby would be bald!
The funny thing is that originally I only intended to cut a couple of inches off. Just to trim it up. Her hair was down to the middle of her back when we started. But as I was cutting, I would notice that it was a bit uneven here or there, so I would cut again. This is where we ended up, but I really liked it anyway. It's still not "perfect" but that's okay. Nothing that you can see when it's flipped up or curled. And she LOVES it!
17 Thoughts:
She is cute. How much did you chop off? Did you do it- or did you take her to Megan?
I did it. I probably cut off 4 or 5 inches. It was pretty long, but it looked all stringy and scraggly all of the time. I was sick of it. I just found a story that she wrote about me cutting her hair. She says she feels much older too. So cute!
Tell Hannah to stop growing so dang fast. I thought she was just a newborn, like yesterday, or something. The hair cut looks great. And don't you think that Hannah has some of the biggest, prettiest blue eyes. I do.
She looks adorable and her hair looks much healthier!
(Ok, that sounds kind of snotty but you know what I mean.)
Adorable.
She looks so cute. I love the flip look too. She's so pretty. I'm impressed that you cut it all by yourself. Good Job. Do you cut your boy's hair too??
She's a cutie! I think the haircut matches her personality! Sassy and bubbly!
Yes Kristen I do cut by boys' hair too, but it shows! I don't do a great job, but I'm alright with it. They almost always look decent, so that's good enough for me!
Wow she is sure getting big. This hair is so cute on her!
You did such a good job! I have never been brave enough to cut my girls hair! She looks like a little model! SO CUTE!
Love the cut. Tiffani, you have skills!
What a cutie! :) I'm impressed that you cut it! I don't think I would dare... it would be a little crooked so I'd keep cutting and cutting and pretty soon my baby would be bald!
The funny thing is that originally I only intended to cut a couple of inches off. Just to trim it up. Her hair was down to the middle of her back when we started. But as I was cutting, I would notice that it was a bit uneven here or there, so I would cut again. This is where we ended up, but I really liked it anyway. It's still not "perfect" but that's okay. Nothing that you can see when it's flipped up or curled. And she LOVES it!
Hannah has a friend over right now, and she just asked me to cut her hair too. I told her we'd better leave the cutting up to her mom!
What a cutie! Hannah is going to be breaking some hearts in the 2nd grade!!
Great haircut. Very cute.
she certainly is a little cutie! and good job on the hair cut. care to do mine?!
Hannah looks adorable - what a doll :) ....
Post a Comment