We had a fantastic time camping with Spencer's family last week. Yes, yes, I promised pictures. But here's the thing. We made sure the batteries were all charged up, and had a fresh memory card ready to go. We packed the camera. We even double and triple checked that we packed the camera. And guess where it stayed throughout our vacation? Packed neatly just where we put it. In the bottom of our bag. Yes, a camera is a handy thing when you actually use it!!!
So since my awesome Sister-in-law took so many fabulous pictures, I'm going to direct you to her blog to check it all out. You've got to see the amazing treasure hunt that we had for all of the Grandkiddos. Seriously...AMAZING!!!! The kids had a blast!
So point your mouse HERE and enjoy!!!!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Check this out!
Posted by tharker at 9:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Thoughts:
That looks like so much fun!! What a great family trip :)
Looks like a great trip. I'm glad everyone had so much fun. You'll have to give me the details of the treasure hunt...I'm sure my kids would love it!
That treasure hunt looks amazing! I would be tempted to join in. Glad your family had a nice time!
I just stumbled across your blog. Great pics!
Post a Comment