Our kids made us dinner on Sunday evening. The meal consisted of hot dogs, a fresh fruit salad and chocolate milk. How sweet are they?
I finished the 7th and final Harry Potter Monday afternoon. I loved it so much. I will not spoil it for anyone who has not had a chance to read it. Let me just say that J.K. Rowling was at her best!
I don't really like Victoria Beckham, but I do love, love her newest hairstyle. So much that I am thinking of giving it a go.
It's not too far off from what I've got now.
What do you think?
Friday, July 27, 2007
Hot dogs, Harry Potter and Hairstyles
Posted by tharker at 1:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 Thoughts:
At first glance of Posh I almost thought it was you...lol! I think her hairstyle would look very cute on you :)
ditto- that would look great.
Jealous about your kids cooking for you...im so burned out right now. So simple but sooo good.
I loooooove her hair! Let me see a pic of you.
All you need to do is grow your bangs out a bit and you're there.
Will your children come and cook for me?
It's YOU! You'd look fabulous with that sassy do :) ....
Sure ladies! I'm not kidding, they would love it! Maybe one of you will get a surprise delivery one evening.
Shoeaddict, there are some pictures of me several posts back. Check May's posts. If not, maybe they are in April's. Let me know what you think, since you are not only the shoe queen, but a fashionista also!
Cute, cute hairstyle! I say go for it! It's always fun to change things up a bit and this really isn't a far stretch from what you have right now. It would look adorable on you! Can't wait to see it on you!!
I think that cut is so cute, very sassy. I love short hair and I go in spurts of cutting my hair and then growing it out again. I like your new layout and background too.
Yeah, go bold on the hair. I like the new layout too. I'll take ho
Ok... continuing on I'll take hotdogs and fruit salad any sunday after 2pm church.
OK, totally cute blog! Are you sure you don't scrapbook? And, you already know what I think of the hair. GO FOR IT! I think you would rock it!
Ummmm, aren't you just THE CUTEST THING??? And those dresses! Honey, you don't need my help. (1) Definitly RUN to a salon and get them to do the Posh to you NOW. Exactly as she has hers. You have the perfect bone structure for it. (2)You may not want to be as blonde as she is because you are not as "tan" and "dark". (3) I want pictures of you in those dresses. You can send me them via email. (4) I love your new layout. Mine is AWFUL. I need to jazz it up!! (5) Do you watch Days Of Our Lives? Or was that just a good sounding title?
I'm going back and read this entire blog!!
I like the layout! The color is really good, though I am going to miss the pic of your kids on the top- its a really cool picture.
I like the hair, and besides the bangs I don't see much different from what you have now, which looks cute on you!
I'm glad that you finished the book. I keep hearing how great it was. That hair cut is awesome! I say go for it! Oh and your kids fixing your dinner is such a cute idea! I love it!! What fun ideas you have!!
Post a Comment