I found this quiz on Shoe Addict's blog and I thought it was fun. Apparently I identify most with Jasmine. It's funny though, cuz I've never had a strong liking for Jasmine. When it comes to Disney princesses, I've always thought she was a weak link in the princess chain. Maybe it's because when I think of Disney Princess, the first ones that come to mind are Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, you know, the classics. But after reading Jasmine's description, I decided to show her a little more respect. She's quite the girl ya know!
What am I saying? She's a cartoon!!!!!
Anyway, here are my results. I'm curious to hear what character other people would be, so if you take the quiz, let me know!
Your Score: Jasmine
You scored 59 Kindness, 39 Morality, and 37 Wisdom!
The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well.



5 Thoughts:
Tiffani,
I guess we are the same princess, Jasmine. I scored 57 Kindness, 45 Morality, and 32 Wisdom! I love the description of Jasmine. That's what I would want people to describe me as, if I got to choose! How fun!
How funny, I'm curious now.
I, as you know, was Belle. That was awesome
I took this quiz this morning and my results came back... The wicked Queen! I am so offended, I hope it has something to do with the fact that I am not a morning person!
Ha! My results were the Wicked Queen as well. Seriously! How messed up is that?
Post a Comment