Monday, August 27, 2007

"Seductive" lotions from Nichol. I think they are called Seductive scents. They smell wonderful. Of course I had to giggle like a 14 year old at the name.
As I opened this wonderfully handmade card, I saw a flutter of paper inside. Wondering what it was, I had to smile. By the way, can believe that Karen got these glasses for only 10 cents each?
Once I saw what the card contained, I couldn't help but do this.
And then I sort of lost it, and did this. All because my wonderful friends gave me this....
TICKETS TO SEE MICHAEL BUBLE THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still in shock. I was SO surprised by this gift. What a way to ring in my 30th!



I wish that I had some pictures of the amazing food that my sweet friends worked so hard on. Seriously, they pulled out all the stops. All of my favorites were on the table. 2 of my favorite Spinach salads, my favorite bread sticks, Alfredo (The Olive Garden's recipe, , my fav) Lasagna(my mother in law's recipe, which is THE BEST!) Italian Sodas, Bruchetta, and to top it all off, two of my favorite desserts. Carrot Cake, and Brownie Cheesecake. It was all so delicious! And by the way Megan, your cake is almost gone, we loved it that much!!!!



I was so floored by the generosity of all of my friends. Every detail of the party was so thoughtful. From the food, to the game, right down to music that I love. I realize that I am so blessed to have this AMAZING group of women in my life. Thank you to those who came and to those who worked so hard to make the night truly special for me. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that this was THE BEST birthday ever.

14 Thoughts:

Kris said...

What a great party! I think that is so awesome that they did so much to make it the best birthday ever!! It sounds like they know everything about you, and know how to make you happy! I hope you have a great time at the Concert! Sounds like it will be a blast! Enjoy!

Emily said...

Wow, that sounds like such a fun night! You are so lucky to have such a great group of friends around you. :)

PRP said...

Yeah, you really do have the best friends!!! The look on your face made the whole night perfect- I'm so glad that everyone was so willing to make this happen for you. You deserve it!

Emily said...

How awesome! You have some great friends...you are very lucky! Have fun at the concert. I'm jealous! By the way...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your hair!!!

shoeaddict said...

Lucky you

::lindsay said...

I'm so glad we could give you such an awesome birthday party! You deserve it. And yes, the game was so cute! I rock!

Melissa said...

That is so awesome!! Hang tight to those girls... you've got some amazing friends!

Nancie said...

Sounds like a blast. What good friends. See ya at the concert!

Heather said...

I'm glad someone took pictures.

Anonymous said...

Michael Buble is an all time favorite of mine. We played his music at my wedding reception last year. It, of course would have been so much person to have him THERE in person! LOL (shhhh.... I think he's a cutiepie, as well) but anyhow, I just came across your blog and wanted to tell you to enjoy yourself and have a spectacular time. I'm sure it will be a complete blast! Lucky girl! :o)

hatch said...

You really so have great friends! That is so cool! Have fun at the concert!

Monica said...

I love, love that picture where you are laughing so hard. It makes me laugh. I am glad you had such a great party. Have fun at the concert!!

Brooklet said...

WOW!!! What great friends! I, too, love the laughing face- sheer shock and enjoyment is what it says to me. Enjoy the show!

Alicia Leppert said...

Sounds like the party was a lot of fun. You have great friends.