A view of one of the walls in my dining room. I really like my dining room now. I love the curtains (A Wal Mart deal!) and if you remember the window frame that I bought last year, you'll understand. If not, check November's posts, I think it's in there.
I found this bowl at Target for $12 and filled it with these tiny pumpkins and gourds that I got at Tai Pan. They came in a huge bag for $2 or something like that.
The key rack from Tai Pan. LOVE THIS THING!
I fell in love with these keys. I don't know why, but they just stood out to me.
Are you sick of hearing about Tai Pan yet? Sorry...one more. This fabulous little mirror was only $10! Love, love love that place! So, as you see, my home is a work in progress. Little by little, I will get there. Maybe my home will never be decorated well enough for a magazine, but that's okay. It's home to me.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Posted by tharker at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 Thoughts:
Thanks for visiting my blog. I love making new blogging friends. I laughed when I read your post though because I don't think I know your cousin. I don't know anyone with that name.
I like you decorations. I think I just move at a snail's pace decorating my house too! We've lived here 4 years already.
I love Tai Pan, but I've only been there once. I guess I need to get busy and go again!
Super cute stuff. It seems like there are so many great things out there right now, that you don't need to be an expert decorator to make your home look nice. Looks like we need a Tai Pan up here!
I love the Plate Holder. I have been looking for one of those for over a year. I love all the new decorations. Seriously, where is this Tai Pan in UT at? Do they have one in Boise? I need to go shopping there!
I think they are only in Utah. There is one in Layton (I think it's actually Clearfield, but it's basically the same thing) and I think the other one is in Sandy...I could be wrong though. Next time you go Kristen, make it a point to stop there!
I want to go to a Tai Pan sooo bad. Everyone I know who goes there always comes back with the coolest stuff. I love the little table you got from Daniele. So cute!
So fun! I love the items you have in that room... especially the keys! I too am drawn to them. I actually bid on an antique set on eBay at one time, but I got outbid at the last moment. Someday I will have some really cool old skeleton keys!
Your house is getting very cute and decorated. Good job!
LOVE the new decorations! I especially love the tables you got! Keep us all up to date on your decorating projects!
Slowly but surely! I love the plate holder and the plates- such a great combo of colors. I am very excited to see your house again in person!
Slow and steady wins the race. (this is the second time in 2 days that I have used this expressions. I think I will try again for tomorrow). I think it looks great. I really love the plates and holder. And of course you know how I feel about the keys. Love them. I am so glad I live so close to Tai Pan.
Post a Comment