*Warning* This post will refer to such things as hairballs, so if you're feeling a bit squeamish, you might want to skip this one.
I have had a lump stuck in my throat since Wednesday afternoon, and it is driving me batty! I don't know what it is, but I really would like it to go away. It may be food, or leftover nastiness from being sick, but whatever it is, it's totally gross and annoying.
I was talking to Lindsay about it the other day and she told me that my story reminded her of a cat with a hairball stuck in it's throat. We both got a good laugh out of it! This may be a completely stupid question, but has this happened to anyone else before?
Until the hairball is out, you can call me Cat Woman, C.W. or just C-dub for short. Take your pick.


7 Thoughts:
Oh, I'm feelin' your pain! I woke up this morning with that awful "drainage" that goes down the back of your throat when you're fighting a cold. All day it has felt like I need to swallow past a lump that just won't go away. Disgusting, I know...but what can you do?
That's annoying, hope it goes away soon.
That is a bummer. I wish I would've known that yesterday. I wouldn't have said hi to Tiffani, I would've said hi to the new Cat Woman! I hope you can get rid of it before Turkey Day!
Hmmmm, maybe gargle warm salt warter and let it hit the back of your throat. My aunt (the nurse) used to make me do that when I had a sore throat. Might help... or not? I hope it goes away.
ooooh. Yuck. I know what your talkin' about and it's no good!
Ewww! That is misarable!
C Dizzle! I hope your feeling well before the feast in a couple days. Especially if your eating at the Harkers! I've had that food before and its nothing you want to mess with! In fact can you just ship us some of those tasty rolls!
Feel better!
Post a Comment