Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My very own little SpaceBall




Every time one of the boys puts on this part of the Darth Vader helmet, I am always reminded of Rick Moranis in the movie "SpaceBalls". It's enough to make me laugh.

15 Thoughts:

Lee said...

That is so cute! Love it!

Kris said...

Very cute indeed. I might be the only one that doesn't remember watching "SpaceBalls."

Melissa said...

I don't think I've ever seen "SpaceBalls". Am I missing out? Do I need to go out and rent it right now?
Love the pictures!! So cute :D

Kris said...

Oh and have you gotten a new calling since you've been released from YW? I've been thinking about that and was just curious!

Jan said...

One tough cutie there.

tharker said...

Kristen and Melissa,
Spaceballs was a spoof on Star Wars done back in the '80's. It's pretty goofy. Definitely not a box office stealer. I don't remember it well enough to know if I'd let my kids watch it without me previewing it first.

I don't have a new calling yet Kristen. I am just kind of floating around. It has been really nice going to R.S. though. It's been a few years since I've been.

Shells said...

LoL!!! Love the pics.

Sarah said...

HA!!! Oh, Spaceballs. Too funny.

Debie Spurgeon said...

That's funny that you should bring up the movie spaceballs. I walked through the set when they were filming that movie and hoped and hoped that I made it into a scene. Nope, not in it.
That is one contagious smile on you little boy.

Lisa Christine said...

Cute pictures! I don't think that I've seen that movie since I was about 10!

Kim said...

I've never seen it but I knew exactly what you are talking about. I think I've seen the poster or something. I love star wars.

The Donald said...

This is so funny, because on Sunday my brother was watching space balls upstairs in his room. What a classic!

Cecilia said...

Cute pics!!! My husband loves Star Wars and he also always talks about Speceballs, but I never seen it!!! I'll have to see it now!

hatch said...

I love this! He is so cute!

Brooklet said...

That reminds me of spaceballs too! So cute. There is a guy here in our ward that reminds me (and everyone else) of rick moranis. He talks out of the side of his mouth, just like rick. I don't know why I felt the need to mention that, but how often does the name rick moranis appear in a conversation?