Hannah had her first ballet recital last weekend. She was a "garland girl" in the studio's production of Sleeping Beauty. She was a little nervous, but did a great job. Although she's sad that dance is over for the year, she is very excited to go back in the fall. Especially after she learned that she has moved up a level in ballet! She has worked really hard this year, and has made some great new friends. I'm so proud of her!
Hannah and "Miss Pam". (She really does like her teacher, she's just looking at another camera)
Feeling so prettyHannah and Olivia
I had to put this one in here. She always looks so scared in pictures. I thought her stiff pose was funny.




27 Thoughts:
What a beautiful ballerina. I so loved all my daughters recitals.
I am so happy that Jake is going to a preschool where he is wanted. 22 years ago I had quite a bit of oppostion to mainstreaming Elisabeth. It is even better that his prescool teacher shares our faith.
You are on your way to a great start.
Stephanie
Mattie and I just let out the biggest sighs for the cuteness that surrounds this post. Those eyes of your daughter, never cease to amaze me. Gorgeous. And that dress Tiffani, is like the darlingest thing ever on her. Its just perfect.
You should be so proud of her as she did her first recital. I think that she will be able to enjoy many more as she sets out to be a ballerina.
Sweet post. Hope you are enjoying your first week of summer vaKay.
I was scared to go the bathroom yesterday at church. I thought about you the whole time in there. What a place to think about you huh..
Gorgeous! What a sweetie. I need to get Ally back into ballet!
She looks GORGEOUS!!!!! I am sure you were so very proud of her!
Prima Ballerinas are supposed to have serious faces Mom! She looks beautiful!
Hannah makes a beautiful Garland Girl.
Great job on moving up in ballet Hannah!!
She does look like a beautiful ballerina. I'm so glad she had a good year.
Awww... ballet. So fun, although you wouldn't know it from Hannah's look. :)
Totally Heather! Every time I take the girl's picture, she has that face. I think she's just thinking too hard about smiling nicely and then she ends up looking constipated! Hilarious.
I loved dance recitals when I was little. I can't wait to put my little girl in dance.
She is a beauty!
Congrats Hannah on all your hard work. She looks so beautiful and grown up in her custom. How fun :)
She is TOO cute! I love the expressions on her face.. it cracks me up. :)
She is Lovely!!! I can not wait until my little girl is at that stage i her life! I love her makeup and everything! She is getting so big. Loves to your family
Those are beautiful pictures, she looks so grown up and ready to glide around as a graceful ballerina. Little girls are so sweet!
She looks so beautiful! I would love for Baby Girl to take ballet, but most places around here don't take kids till they are five. So we have a few more months to wait.
Wow she is stunning! How fun. I cannot wait to start Chloe in ballet this fall. Where do you take her?
Wow! It's amazing who you can find through blogging! :) The girls did so good in their performance! Hannah looks beautiful! Are you putting her back in next year? Jessica really wants to take a summer camp too. We'll have to put them in the same class. Have a fabulous summer!
She looks beautiful! I would have loved to have gone and watched. I bet she had such a great time, getting all dressed up, putting makeup on, and performing. Good job Hannah!
Especially after meeting you now, I think she looks a lot like you.
She is such a major SWEET girl Tiff. I love her!! Very beautiful. Where do you take her? Kayla would LOVE that!!
She definitely looks scared and stiff in that last picture, so funny.
She looks adorable in her costume and so very grown up!
She looks so beautiful and just like a dancer! I can't beleive how grown up she is looking! Her eyes are striking! Love you Hannah!
I just love Hannah!! That last picture is just priceless.
WOW, she is so beautiful! She looks so grown up! Your going to have to watch our when she gets older!!
Love the costume. She looks absolutely beautiful. I love watching a little girl enjoy her dancing. She's so cute Tiffani. Glad she had a great time.
Taunya mentioned you had some cute pics of Hannah from dance...I think we will be doing dance next year, just got to figure out how to juggle 4 girls and classes!!
Post a Comment