Thursday, July 03, 2008

My favorite Summertime breakfast, snack...whenever food



I love to eat this little combo in the Summertime. Sometimes, I'll eat it a couple of times a day.
Vanilla yogurt, smothered with deliciously crunchy Granola, and then covered with fresh berries. I got these gorgeous, HUGE blueberries from this girl. Her kids are selling them, and they are fantastic! I ordered two pounds, and ate almost an entire pound the first day. They are so scrumptious!
Now go have a snack!

5 Thoughts:

Kelly said...

LOVE blueberries! I have six bushes in my yard, but the berries don't ripen in Western Wa until August. I'm jealous!!

Jan said...

My favorite too on steel cut oats.

Kris said...

That looks so yummy!

Casee said...

Mmm.. I love yogurt, granola and berries! Matt and I eat that almost everyday... yummy and good for you!

Sara said...

I love fresh berries in the summer. I always tend to eat lighter in the summer and that sounds like a perfect breakfast or lunch.