Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sophomore year. My best friends and I thought we were so cool with our matching overalls and white tees. Seriously.





Junior year. Ali and me just foolin' it up at Cheer camp...or was it State? I don't know, but apparently Ali got a big kick out of my crazy hair!






Cheer '93-94. I can't find any other pictures of this squad or the squad from Senior year, but as you can see, it was the '90's and L-O-N-G hair was super cool!



My Senior picture. Just 4 words. What. Was. I. Thinking?





Senior Prom. Although I noticed something pretty funny today when I was looking at this picture. The caption says, "Midnight Serenade PROM 1994". Ummm....only problem is that this dance was in 1995! I wonder how many other people missed that too.



Well, there you have it. My life, in pictures. Please, feel free to laugh ALL YOU WANT. I know I did!

27 Thoughts:

SuzanSayz said...

Tiffani, there was nothing laughable at all. I loved them ALL! I loved the story behind the 6th grade picture. I did something similar. I decided to try living with my Grandma and Grandpa Brinkerhoff in Richland when I was in 8th grade. I attended Charmichael Junior High. I loved living there except my Grandma was extremely adverse to letting me wear my dresses as short as I wanted. I somehow got my hands on a nice wide roll of masking tape and most days as soon as I was out of site I would "hem" my dresses. I got away with it too, but then some busybody teacher called Grandma and told her that my dresses were way too short. BUSTED!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...Hannah's twin. I love the one in the sink. You were adorable!

Shellie

Stephanie said...

really your daughter does look just like you. I enjoyed the journey.

Kris said...

These pictures are awesome. You've given me a great idea to put my old pictures on my blog. So cute and very fun.

Nicole said...

My pictures are about the same with the exploding and sausage roll bangs with the long hair. Gotta love the eighties. Thanks for the pictures. They are fun to see.

Kate said...

Those pics were FANTASTIC! brought back many many memories.

For one.......We were the last team to wear those awful wooly sweaters and skirts! They were stained and worn by the time we got them. I wonder if I wore yours?!
Very cute pics, thanks for sharing :)

Shells said...

Hannah looks exactly like you.

Jan said...

Cute from start to now. So much fun to see you growing up in front of our eyes.

Lisa Christine said...

laugh....no way! i loved seeing this. It's so neat to see you grow and change. Thanks for sharing :)

tharker said...

Katie,
Weren't those sweaters just awesome? They were SO itchy! And I can only imagine how stained they were by the time that your squad had them. I think they were purchased a couple of years before I started cheer. I'm pretty sure it was the squad of '92. How's that for OLD???

Elizabeth said...

These are really lovely.

Emily said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like you!!!! This was a super fun post!

Debie Spurgeon said...

I was just thinking the same as Emily, I know your kids look like you, but I guess I didn't realize how much. Now I see where they get their cuteness. I love all the outfits and hair doo's and memories.

hatch said...

That was so fun! I love the hair doo's so remenisant for me too!

Your kids really do look like you. I have never really noticed how much until this.

It was so fun to see you today. Thanks for keeping an eye on my kids while I looked for the rest of our party.

dandee said...

I am amazed how much your children look like you! That is awesome!

Love all the hair styles and clothing selections. They're RAD!

Chell said...

Those pics are awesome! Thanks so much for sharing! I loved the story about the dark lipstick and the re-take! ;)

Heather said...

Hilarious!! I'm sure you were at the peak of fashion in all those photos...just not so much now. So don't feel bad, we all looked that way.

~Amber jo~ said...

how cute! i love pictures like this, especially the one at cheer camp. it looked like you were having so much fun!

~Amber jo~ said...

the picture with you and your brother hit me, your brother looks JUST like how Logan did when he was that age. the picture of Logan is even in that same position. Wow

Sara said...

I loved seeing you through the high school years. I think everyone has those "oh my gosh what was I thinking" moments looking at old pictures of themselves.

Taunya said...

I loved all those pictures! How fun! I especially liked the picture you likend to a mushroom from Mario Bros... I love that game! :)

Taunya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casee said...

I was thinking before you said it, that your kids look just like you! Lucky them. I love looking back at old photos and remembering those times, and certain things that were going on then. Thanks for sharing!

p.s. I am sad that I missed on asking you a burning question.... I hadn't been on the computer for a few days, and totally missed out on that. Maybe one day, I can ask you some questions that I am just dying to have answered.

stylist to the stars said...

Tiffani I did love that shirt and I realized when I saw it that I Had one almost the same.
I have it say... it takes me back.

tharker said...

I can't believe we may have had almost the same shirt Megan! I told ya this would be a post worth reading didn't I?

The Donald said...

It must be because we are about the same age, but that pic of you and your brother at Christmas time is very eerie to me. The reason is that my sister and I had a picture done with that same background, and with the same pose. I need to go to my parents house and find it and post it.

Kristi said...

I enjoyed all the pictures you posted. They make me not feel so bad about my old pictures because I realize and believe now, as Heather said, that we ALL looked that way! Thanks for the morale boost! Also, I think I have a picture with the same pose and background with my brother, too. It would be interesting to post, but it's hidden in the recesses of my Dad's new home with the rest of his packed up prior life. Go figure.