Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's on your list today?

:: A shower before 10am. (I've been a bit blase in the get up and go department this summer)

:: Clean the upstairs commodes. They are sporting some awesome 'ring around the toilet' right now.

:: Take the jeans that I bought for my children back to Target and head to Shopko or Sears instead. Hannah and Josh go through jeans like no body's business. This way, when they rip a hole in them in three weeks, I can return them for a fresh new pair. And then we'll do it again in November. You get the drift.

:: Finish folding the laundry

:: Eat more Lemon Bars

:: Pray for Nie, Kim, and Lisa

:: Read scriptures

:: Read from one of my new books

:: Kiss and love on my sweet children

:: Call Shriner's and make an appointment for the Jake-man

:: Pay some bills

:: Make something for dinner...what that will be, I don't know

10 Thoughts:

Heather said...

Eat a lemon bar for me... and good luck jeans shopping!

AOlson said...

Sounds like a great day to me!!

Sarah said...

Sounds like a full and busy day. My goal today is to get some birthday and school shopping done. I can't get motivated to do much else. :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

Hey, I can check several of those same things off my list today also, the toilet cleaning being number one. Great, now i'm craving lemon bars.

Stacia said...

I am shocked you get ring around the toilet too!:) I love your list, I just bought a pretty new notebook to put my daily to do's in and be able to use a pen and check off each one! So satisfying!

Jan said...

You go girl.

tharker said...

Yeah Stacia, I'm not proud, but I will admit that my toilets have had ring around the toilet more than once this summer. In fact, it's even been more than twice, but we'll leave it at that.

I cleaned them two weeks ago before all of the family came to town, but after being gone for almost a week, and then being at my in laws constantly for the following week, I guess they decided they needed some company, so they built up some lovely rings. They are now clean, so I feel much better.

Once school gets going again, I really need to buckle down and get back into my routine. But I will say, it's been kind of nice, even if it has been lazy ;)

Kris said...

Sounds productive. That's how my day was yesterday. I got the bathrooms cleaned before 8 a.m. NICE. Hope you get everything done! Oh and I need ideas for dinner too!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I need lemon bars...stat.

Casee said...

Tiffani,

It is after 12:00 and I still haven't taken a shower, so I am really blase. I did mow the law so far and now I am going to go clean the house, so I don't think I will hit the shower for a while longer. Oh well, it's Friday, and everyone coasts on Friday's, right?