Apparently, the adorable orange cord dress seen below is a huge hit. Thus, it is sold out. Already. So...I have purchased this one instead. I think it is very cute. And let's be honest, even though I am loving all things orange right now, I'm sure I'll be over it within the year. So I'll probably be happy that I bought this one in it's place.Thursday, September 11, 2008
1st Runner-up
Apparently, the adorable orange cord dress seen below is a huge hit. Thus, it is sold out. Already. So...I have purchased this one instead. I think it is very cute. And let's be honest, even though I am loving all things orange right now, I'm sure I'll be over it within the year. So I'll probably be happy that I bought this one in it's place.Posted by tharker at 8:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 Thoughts:
I had my eye on this one too. I was so excited to see your post about the orange one because I knew I was going to get some fun mail.
Good choice! Very nice.
Love it.
Mattie is completely over the top jealous right now.
You are cracking me up. I think your debit card was burnin' in your pocket!
Good choice, I love it.
p.s. and ohhh... I want this one too!
I think this one is a good choice! It is really cute!
LOVE it! I can't wait to lose all this baby weight so I can start looking cute again. You'll have to model it and take a picture after you get it.
I love denim and it's always in style like you said. Sooooooooo cute.
So cute and it will look just like the picture on you...lucky girl.
Love it. Also love the little orange number. I have never heard of that company before, so I checked out there site...GREAT prices for such cute stuff!!
Now excuse me, while I go shopping.
Shop on Kelly!
Cute dress! I love Downeast!
Cute Cute! And of course it will look so cute on you!
It will look so cute on you! Everything does!
It will look great on you. It would be a good 4 inches to short for me.
I can't believe how many posts I have been missing lately. Not just yours but several blogs. I just scrolled down to see the orange dress. I loved it. The blue one is really cute too, but it's a shame you didn't get the orange one.
Post a Comment