Monday, September 22, 2008

Two.


Today marks two years since I started this little blog, so I'm havin' a GIVEAWAY! If you would like to be the proud owner of an apron made just for you, all you have to do is leave me a little comment {or a long one if you prefer}. I've made two aprons as to date, and they both turned out swimmingly, but let's face it I need the practice. I'd love to make one for YOU!

Thanks for reading my silly blog and keeping up with the days of my life. Thanks for all of the funny, sweet, reassuring, and kind words in your comments. Thanks for the new friendships. Just thanks.

Now comment!

P.S.
Giveaway will close at 10pm tonight, so get those comments in
A random winner will be posted tomorrow morning

51 Thoughts:

Andre said...

Your blog is the first one I read every morning. And I'm disappointed when there's nothing new!

Heather said...

Awesome, two years huh?? It's seems just like yestereday.

Jan said...

I am twirling.

Sarah said...

I would love to be the owner of one of your aprons. Two years, yay! Your blog always keeps me laughing and inpired. Thanks for sharing your experiences with the rest of us.

Shayla said...

Congrats on two years! Those aprons of yours are too cute.

Janna G said...

I am with andrea yours is always the first I read also. I love your fun thoughts and the way you do things. It has been great getting to know you better through your blog.

PRP said...

The apron my MIL made me is getting way too much use, so I'd love another one to add into rotation!

Congrats on two years. My how time flies!

AOlson said...

You know I ALWAYS read your blog, usually first thing. I do have an apron but it is not as pretty as yours. I would love to add a new one to my collection. I promise to twirl in it too.

Shells said...

Even though I'm a proud owner of one of your aprons, I can always use a second one (like right now because the one I have is in the wash).

Two years! Can that be right?

Shells said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Although this is the 1st time I have read your blog, I would still love a new apron! Your kids are darling.

Kris said...

Very great idea Tiff. I can't believe that you've had your blog for 2 years. I thought you were going to giveaway some of your baked goods. But, I'll take the apron to make some of those goods myself. Love your blog Tiff.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on two years

::lindsay said...

Yea! 2 years! That's terrific. I will throw my hat in the ring for a new apron. You can never have too many!

dots said...

Have you slurped your blog into a book yet? Two years would be PLENTY to make it worthwhile too!! So, obviously we haven't made it to dance yet...how is it? Hopefully we'll make it over sooner than later...

Lee said...

Congrats on 2 years!!!!! That is great!

Thompson Family said...

I love that you have been doing this for 2 years. And I love that I have a way of keeping up with you (and am really hoping we'll see eachother more on Monday nights!!!!).

And thanks again for introducing the apron fade. Funny, I'm going to an apron making party on Tuesday night. All thanks to motivation provided by you!

Adolescent Family said...

I must say, I lurk more than I comment. But you do inspire and entertain us. I look forward to your posts & cant believe that you have had this cute blog for 2 whole years! I am especially looking forward to getting one of those super cute aprons in the mail! :)

Congrats!

Cindy said...

Your aprons look amazing! I hear from Jan, that they twirl and that makes us better cooks!!! I need one of those! congrats on 2 years!

Lisa Christine said...

hmmm...my first comment didn't quite work, let me try this again.

I am so glad to have met you through blogging. Isn't it wonderful how the world can connect, share, and inspire.

Your apron looks absolutely lovely!

Cindy said...

Please count me in. I have been coveting your styling collection of aprons since day one.

dots said...

um...we need to chat! i'll contact terilyn for your number...i'll be calling...

Casee said...

Swimmingly, one of my favorite words.

Tiffani, your blog is treat enough, but if you insist I will take one of those lovely aprons.

stylist to the stars said...

Thanky you so much for the help on the comments. I have it totally under control (and my car too. Ha!Ha!)
Count me in for the apron. After what you saw this morning you know how much I stuggle.

Brooklet said...

Sign me up! Happy Blogirthday! I have been with you from the beginning and I look forward to the next two decades of Tharker!

Kate said...

I albsolutly adore your blog, I have learned so many fun things from your blog and can't wait to learn more :) Happy Blogiversary!

April said...

One can never have too many aprons....

Happy Blog Birthday. :)

Debie Spurgeon said...

What a wonderfully compiled blog about you and your family. Congratulations on a fantastic job.

Nancie said...

those aprons are super cute. I would love one! I enjoy your posts.

Ashley said...

Well, lets face it. Being newly engaged, I have to start thinking more seriously about cooking and being the ideal housewife, so a new apron would be perfect :) Your aprons are adorable and I love all your posts. They keep me thoroughly entertained!

Marilyn said...

Pick me! Happy 2 years Tiff!

Amy said...

Hi Tiffani! I love your blog! Thanks for holding Addison for me yesterday! :)

Ms. Kristen said...

Two years of fun! Hope you pick me!

Elizabeth said...

Dangit! I can't believe I missed this!!!

But it still gives me the chance to tell you that I'm grateful for your friendship and for the chance we've had to meet via blogdom (and now in person, too!).

rip said...

It's been great to get to know you through your posts.

Your aprons are beautiful, and I am sure I would feel very pretty wearing one.

Kim said...

Pick me Pick me!!!!!!! I need to feel cuter in the kitchen.

I'm so happy you started a blog cause now I have another woman to call my FRIEND!!
Love ya

Sher said...

I came over from Jan. That apron is sooo cute! I really, really need it! Really!
It's just what I need to motivate me to get into the fall cooking spirit!
pick me!!
Sher

dandee said...

I could always use a good apron! And a cute one is even better!

Bren's Life said...

I also came over from Jan's..
That apron is so Adorable.. I love it. I bought a pattern to try & make one too, but I am scared that I am so going to mess it up!! I'm not much of a semstress!!
Too cute & love your blog

Rachel said...

I'm not so good at twirling, but I would love to practice with one of your cute aprons on.

Elisa said...

Oh mighty prize picker person... I am the one. I am sending winning vibes out into the universe. I am envisioning winning...

{{that's what the secret told me to do anyway...}}

tammy said...

Oh how I *heart* cute aprons. In fact, I think we should be able to wear them out in public and to church. Yours is darling! Jan sent me here and I always do what Jan says. And now I get to check out more of your blog.

Terilyn said...

My house might get clean if I am wearing that little number!

OK - really it won't, it will stay just the same. But IF someone were to come over - they will get the distinct impression that I WAS planning on doing something.

Hopefully, they will just ignore the Bon Bon chocolate stains from my fingertips that I've wiped on the darling apron and the soap opera droning on in the background. Everyone knows that is all we SAHMs do ALL DAY LONG.

PS Congrats on two years! Isn't it great?

Anonymous said...

congrats on two years, I love the aprons, great job.

Lovely Lindsay said...

happy birthday tharker blog! i'd love something stitched by you!
love, lindsay

Michelle said...

Count me in! Happy blogging for many more years!

Emily said...

I'm so glad you started blogging. It's been so fun getting to know you. Thanks for sharing your life with all of us!

Stephanie said...

Count me in. I love to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Ok-I am really hoping it is me that is picked! I just was showing my sister-in-law, a master sewer, your adorable BW apron your friend made for you and all your other adorable patterns you made! I told her we need to make one like that for me! So I am so, so, so thrilled this is what you are gving away, now if only my name will be the random pulled out of the hat! :) I do love to read your blog it has become a part of my weeks and days. It makes me feel connected with other women and has many times been a testimony builder too. In short I think you are terrific! Love ya-N

tammy said...

Congratualtions on two years!!! I love the apron! Such cute colors!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 2 years! Congrats to you.
Sign me up...I'm loving the cute apron.