Ya know, I think all those laundry room pictures that I have seen on quite a few blogs, are just big fat lies! No one has a laundry room that looks like that. In my opinion as long as each member of the household has at least one clean outfit, including socks and underwear,then the laundry can wait a day. It just makes sense to me to put chocolate above laundry in just about any instance.
My first thought was jealousy when I first saw that Laundry Room picture....so nicely decorated and organized...lol! I wish mine to look like that one day.
i am so glad to read that that is not your laundry room. i would have quite possibly hated you at that very moment. i must say those turtles look delicious. chocolate is a good thing. i wish i invented it.
16 Thoughts:
Laundry would be so much more fun if it was dipped in chocolate. :)
Thanks for the nice birthday wish and I hope to meet you someday too!!
Oh my, I think will avoid my laundry for another day, this looks much more enticing!
It all looks delicious!
Ya know, I think all those laundry room pictures that I have seen on quite a few blogs, are just big fat lies! No one has a laundry room that looks like that.
In my opinion as long as each member of the household has at least one clean outfit, including socks and underwear,then the laundry can wait a day. It just makes sense to me to put chocolate above laundry in just about any instance.
Tiff, I want you to email me the recipe for those Turtles. Please????? They look so yummy! I love to avoid a little laundry and enjoy a sweet too!
You get the idea Tiff. Getting chocolate off of shirts, or eating chocolate. Hmm...
Can I avoid with you? I have mountains of laundry that I am pretending don't exist.
I want to make turtles! They look so cute. And, I have never had orange with chocolate before. It looks good though!
My first thought was jealousy when I first saw that Laundry Room picture....so nicely decorated and organized...lol! I wish mine to look like that one day.
I would rather do laundry than spend so much time cooking. Really, all you do is put clothes in and wait. Of course, I'd rather eat it than make it!
I like the way you think.
Laundry is over rated.
i am so glad to read that that is not your laundry room. i would have quite possibly hated you at that very moment. i must say those turtles look delicious. chocolate is a good thing. i wish i invented it.
another affective way to avoid laundry is to go to the post office to mail me those turles. Yeah, I said it.
Now you have to give your turtle recipe to us....or is it a family secret!
GENEIL
I see you did not have waxamels with melted wax paper in them. Go Tiffani.
All right, those turtles look divine! I think I want the recipe!
Post a Comment