
There is a boy in my house who loves to eat beans.

He likes to mix them up with Sour Cream and Cheese.

Don't you hate it when your mom takes pictures of you while you're eating?

He savors every bite.

And says "Thanks Mom!"
Beans and my boy...they're both delicious!
13 Thoughts:
HAHAHA That is totally awesome. I love refries too!
I like them too, but I don't know if I could eat a bowl full by itself. I love these pictures. The thumbs up is so cute!
Wow, no way would my kids go for that. I wish!
My kids are bean fanatics too!
Ummm...that is a lot of beans...does it make him gaseous?
When I say Jake loves beans, I really mean it! If I open a can of refried beans, he will eat it all by himself over the course of a couple of days.
Surprisingly, he doesn't get bad gas issues with these. Some issues that come with his disability include irregularity, so I am all for it when he wants his beans! They really help this little guy!
As for the other two, they wouldn't touch refried beans with a ten foot pole!
That's funny. I ate the same thing for lunch today. You can totally copy the picture and quote from President Hinckley. After all, I copied it from him.
Way to load up on the fiber and calcium. Go Jake.
Josie loves beans, and I thought it was so strange because my other kids aways groan when I make anything with beans. I guess she's not so strange after all.
He is so cute and now he will toot.
Beans are so great for you. Way to go Jake.
At least they are healthy! All the things I like are not! What a cutie!
That looks really good and very healthy too. We love beans here too, it's always a winner.
That makes lunch easy! I hate whiny kids,"Mom! I don't know what to eat!"
Post a Comment