Lunch Time!

It was so great to stand back and let them do their own thing.
Yummy, yummy pizza.
For dessert, Hannah requested homemade Cinnamon Rolls instead of birthday cake. The apple doesn't far fall from the tree!

She absolutely LOVES this sweet little doll that she received for her birthday. We even made Ruthie a little apron yesterday. Actually, we were attempting a skirt, but being a very novice seamstress, I measured incorrectly, so the skirt became an apron. Hannah loved it anyway!

She absolutely LOVES this sweet little doll that she received for her birthday. We even made Ruthie a little apron yesterday. Actually, we were attempting a skirt, but being a very novice seamstress, I measured incorrectly, so the skirt became an apron. Hannah loved it anyway!
Hannah enjoyed a wonderful birthday spent with friends and family. She is one blessed girl, and I am so blessed to call her mine.





20 Thoughts:
Happy Birthday Hannah. Those cinnamon rolls look great.
Happy New Year Harkers :)
Happy Birthday Hannah. Her party looked like it was a ton of fun. I am impressed by her attention to all of the details.
I have to agree with both of you I would take cinnamin rolls any day over birthday cake!
She is adorable. I loved that she decorated her own party...maybe the apple DOES fall far from the tree!
Happy birthday Hannah!
Happy birthday Hannah! What a sweet girl!
p.s. We are having a baby boy!
This is such a cute post. I've been wondering what she thought of the doll that she got. Her party looks like it was so fun. I'm impressed with all of her planning and decorations. Oh and that doll that Sydnee got was the one from Costco. I'm glad she loved it, cuz I (Santa) was pretty excited to give it to her.
Hannah is such a cute girl. What a fun party and that's so great she planned it all! I love the homemade pizza idea. Happy Birthday Hannah!
I am totally impressed with all of the detail she put into her awesome party! I wish I could have gone. I love that she made wands! How cute!
I love American Girl dolls :)
I once asked for cinnamon rolls instead of cake! Who needs cake?
Happy Birthday Hannah. Wasn't it just yesterday you were in birthing class?
That is so fun! Very creative.
What a perfectly darling age. I remember being so caught up in imaginary worlds-- I love that you let her run with it. The wand shop is especially perfect, an example of unbridled childhood ingenuity. Kudos to the birthday girl {and her mother, who must have been very patient to let her child have free reign!}
Happy Birthday to Hannah! That is sure to be a party she will always remember...way to let go with the planning!
Happy Birthday Hannah, what a great party idea and some really fun decorations.
Happy Birthday Hannah! I just can't believe you are 9?! :) WOW!
Tiffani, you better hope that your sons marry girls that have no head for planning and decorating and are glad for any offers of help. Because I have a strong suspicion that Hannah will have her wedding all planned out before she even meets the "Right" guy.
I loved everything she did for her party BTW. The wands for each girl was one of the cutest and most original ideas I have seen for a long time. I'm not at all surprised that she loves all things Harry Potter, either. For kids (and adults) with wild imaginations those books are pure catnip.
Happy Birthday to you Princess Hannah, and may you never lose those good ideas!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Hannah!
Happy Birthday Hannah! What a great party! I love all your ideas! I bet your party goers thought that it was the best party ever!
What a sweet girl! And what an AWESOME party! Good job Hannah!
That first photo of her is so cute.
Harry Potter party- now there is a girl after my own heart! The whole party looked so fun and creative- way to go Hannah and tiff!
Post a Comment