Yet another testament to why we DON'T drink.
Well, that does bring a chuckle...kinda makes taking a breathalyzer test a bit obsolete!Thanks for that!
I laughed out loud. Thanks for that!
Hmmm, this is just a guess, but do you think it's possible that that man could be drunk?
this is one of James' favorites...I love the bum-crack showing too, I really did laugh out loud...I love what Amy said :) haha
Toby and I laughed so hard.Thanks for the laugh!!
Post a Comment
6 Thoughts:
Yet another testament to why we DON'T drink.
Well, that does bring a chuckle...kinda makes taking a breathalyzer test a bit obsolete!
Thanks for that!
I laughed out loud. Thanks for that!
Hmmm, this is just a guess, but do you think it's possible that that man could be drunk?
this is one of James' favorites...I love the bum-crack showing too, I really did laugh out loud...
I love what Amy said :) haha
Toby and I laughed so hard.
Thanks for the laugh!!
Post a Comment