Thank goodness I don't know the theme song to the never ending story. so, will you ask Kim Harker what the etsy site is where her friends make bags? thanks!
Ahhhh....just read your post below! What a wonderful love letter to Jake! I love that kid! He has made HUGE change since the first of the year! Everyday, I smile when I see things he can do! He is very smart! He is so kind, funny and brave! I love him....too! He will make the best of his situation...as he has always! Love that kid!
It's amazing how the minute the laundy is done and put away, there are already new clothes, towels, etc...waiting to be washed. Sometimes the appeal of going to a laundry mat and doing ten loads at one time is mighty appealing.
well, thanks anyway, cause It is stuck there, so yeah thanks. And just a thought. Laundry has now become my sanctuary. I do all the laundry one day, and the next day I sit and watch hours of Pride and Prejudice while I do all the folding. It makes me actually look forward to the laundry. But that is just me, it might not work for you.
14 Thoughts:
DITTO!
Great, now I'll be thinking about flying through the air on a dog all day.
That's my life. Laundry.
I hear you, I have a huge pile of clean clothes that need to be folded and put away. Instead of doing this I am checking blogs.
Thank goodness I don't know the theme song to the never ending story. so, will you ask Kim Harker what the etsy site is where her friends make bags? thanks!
I actually got caught up on my laundry yesterday. How cool is that? Have fun folding!
Try going on a trip and coming home to mounds of it. So fun :(
Laundry is a funny thing. Some weeks I depise it, and others it's a chore I don't seem to mind too much.
Ahhhh....just read your post below! What a wonderful love letter to Jake! I love that kid! He has made HUGE change since the first of the year! Everyday, I smile when I see things he can do! He is very smart! He is so kind, funny and brave! I love him....too! He will make the best of his situation...as he has always! Love that kid!
AMEN, I feel like I've been trying to catch up all week. It is especially never ending when kids are sick (they are better now).
It's amazing how the minute the laundy is done and put away, there are already new clothes, towels, etc...waiting to be washed. Sometimes the appeal of going to a laundry mat and doing ten loads at one time is mighty appealing.
Oh how I hate laundry! The piles are never ending over here too!
Amen! I was actually on my way to the laundry room to start yet ANOTHER load of laundry!
p.s. THANK you for the song... the never ending stoooorry!
well, thanks anyway, cause It is stuck there, so yeah thanks. And just a thought. Laundry has now become my sanctuary. I do all the laundry one day, and the next day I sit and watch hours of Pride and Prejudice while I do all the folding. It makes me actually look forward to the laundry. But that is just me, it might not work for you.
Post a Comment