Josh stayed home from school yesterday with the yucks. He ate a total of 4 Saltine crackers all day (because that's all the poor kid could keep down) and this morning he woke up announcing that he felt great and would like to go to school.
Being the smart (note the sarcasm) mom that I am, I didn't think that sending him to school today would be the best idea. So I suggested he eat some toast and applesauce and see what his belly thought of food. And as I suspected, Josh's belly no likey food. Sick kiddo number 1.
Hannah woke up this morning complaining that she didn't feel well. She has a slight fever and a belly ache. I didn't want to risk it by sending her to school. Puking in school is not her (or my) idea of a good time. Sick kiddo number 2.
Will it be Jake tomorrow?
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Two little sickies.
Posted by tharker at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 Thoughts:
When it rains it pours!
All I can say is sorry! the pukies are the worst- We had a little pukie fairy visit our house earlier this week, hopefully it will be gone for good!
That is the worst! I hate just waiting and wondering who will get it next. Good luck!
Poor kiddos!! So sorry. Hope they feel better soon. Hope you don't catch it too.
Ya, we've had the same thing off and on over the past few weeks. It is no fun! Hopefully it will pass quick!
no!! not you guys, too! it's horrid. i'm sorry! snuggle up with your kiddos.
love, lindsay
The throwin up stuff is not fun. I hope it doesn't come to my house this year! We'll see! Good Luck!
No fun! Hang in there!
Looks like I need to come over and rock you to sleep. Oh not fun.
I'm sorry you have sick kids! I hope you don't get it too!
Hope everyone gets feeling better soon.
Oh, I hope not! Get feeling better, Harkers!
No fun! Sorry Tiffani! And puking in school IS lame. No comment how I know that.
That is one sad situation you have there Tiffani. Pukey children are the worst. I remember there being some kind of suppositorys that work for sick throw-uppy stomachs. I know it sounds gross, but as I recall they worked wonders. Especially since if it's oral meds they usually throw it up as soon as you give it to them.I hope it's some kind of 24 hour thing and will be gone soon.
Post a Comment