Your 5 for 5 post had me laughing out loud. I'm sorry that you are dealing with the sickies. I hope you feel better soon.
I don't like those trucks either Tiff.
I hope you feel better! Luckily, that hasn't hit us yet...knock on wood :)
ahghhg! Sorry, try to get some rest!
Sending healthy vibes your way!
oh bummer! Now go treat yourself to some chicken noodle soup!
I hope you feel better soon!!!!
Stinks!! Maybe YOU need ice cream.
I hope you are feeling better today...and I hope your family is on the mend. I hate that feeling of being hit by a truck...it really stinks.
Post a Comment
10 Thoughts:
Your 5 for 5 post had me laughing out loud. I'm sorry that you are dealing with the sickies. I hope you feel better soon.
I don't like those trucks either Tiff.
I hope you feel better! Luckily, that hasn't hit us yet...knock on wood :)
I hope you feel better! Luckily, that hasn't hit us yet...knock on wood :)
ahghhg! Sorry, try to get some rest!
Sending healthy vibes your way!
oh bummer!
Now go treat yourself to some chicken noodle soup!
I hope you feel better soon!!!!
Stinks!! Maybe YOU need ice cream.
I hope you are feeling better today...and I hope your family is on the mend. I hate that feeling of being hit by a truck...it really stinks.
Post a Comment