Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Birthday Girl.


I just need to take a moment and give a huge birthday shout-out to Karen J! Today is her special day, and I want to do my part in making it great for her.... What's that you say? This ISN'T Karen? Google images said it was. Funny....


Okay, gag's over. Here's the real Karen J. that we all know and love (plus cute Austin). I hope you have a fabulous birthday, filled with lots of love, Vierra's and of course a mystery dessert. Don't you wish you knew what it was?

Happy Birthday K-Jo!!

4 Thoughts:

Janna G said...

Love the picture! Happy Birthday Karen!!!

hatch said...

Happy Birthday Karen! That picture is funny Tiffany!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I was thinking, that doesn't look like Karen at all!

Sarah said...

That first picture threw me off too, I was like - that is definitely NOT Karen. Ha! Happy B-day Karen.