Not feeling so hot.
Will return to regular posting soon.
Thanks for the love!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
On a break.
Posted by tharker at 11:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not feeling so hot.
Will return to regular posting soon.
Thanks for the love!
Posted by tharker at 11:03 PM
11 Thoughts:
Bummer. I hope you start to feel better soon. I need to come by and see you. When is a good time?!?!
I hope you are feeling better soon. I have missed you.
I'm sorry you are feeling crummy! I hope you start to feel better soon!! Hang in there and update us when you feel up to it.
I've been missing your posts. Feel better :)
One word....zofran..saved my life..helped me be out of the hospital. Prayers are with you!!! So excited for you!! :)
Second the Zofran. Don't blame you for needing a break. Poor girl!
ugh, no fun- the first part of pregnancy is NO FUN! Hope it passes fast!
I'm so sorry to hear that. Is this how your other pregnancies were? How many weeks are you now?
I read an interesting article about morning sickness the other day. I will have to email it to you. At least you get to go to the doctor before me. :) Hang in there, I know how tough it is. I hope you have lots of help. I've been counting down the days until I feel better - it's a horrible feeling.
Kristen,
Yes, I've been sick with all of my pregnancies. The first two, the sickness lasted until around 12 weeks, but when I was pregnant with Jake, it lasted until 17 weeks. I'm so hoping that I'm not like this for another 9 weeks.
I'll be 8 weeks on Friday.
Get feeling better, my friend.
Post a Comment