You are killing me....but enjoy!
I am with the PRP!
Enjoy!!!
Looks yummy. Eat some for me too!
Did you get another one today?
looks so good! You are so dang cute. enjoy every single bite.Oh and stop over for my giv-a-way:)
I say, "If it stays down, eat it!" And, don't you dare feel guilty about it. Your baby needs all that protein & iron!
Although that looks totally gross to me right now, I say good for you! Eat away.
mmmm...
Post a Comment
9 Thoughts:
You are killing me....but enjoy!
I am with the PRP!
Enjoy!!!
Looks yummy. Eat some for me too!
Did you get another one today?
looks so good! You are so dang cute. enjoy every single bite.
Oh and stop over for my
giv-a-way:)
I say, "If it stays down, eat it!" And, don't you dare feel guilty about it. Your baby needs all that protein & iron!
Although that looks totally gross to me right now, I say good for you! Eat away.
mmmm...
Post a Comment