Tuesday, June 30, 2009

17.

Apparently, this is what 17 weeks looks like on me the 4th time around.
{Please excuse the blurry self picture. It's the best my shaky hand could do.}

11 Thoughts:

Brooklet said...

Yeah, your belly is cute and all, but when did you get the new bedding- I love it!

Lisa Christine said...

Love your belly...you look great! When I was 17 weeks along I looked like I was about to deliver (no joke).

Janna G said...

So Cute! 17 looks good on you!

Kim said...

You're a cute prego lady. Miss you.

Adolescent Family said...

Pretty sure 17 didn't look that good on me :) Your adorable!

I can't wait to see you guys!!! We are searching for houses when we have time to get down there, but we will drop in soon!!!

Amy said...

Cute, cute! But then what about you isn't??

Sarah said...

You are one cute pregnant lady! I like your top you have on. Good job with taking the picture yourself.

Casee said...

Lovely, just lovely. I am so excited for you Tiff!

Emily said...

aww... you look so cute pregnant! It suits you well :)

Lee said...

You look so cute!!! I am so excited for baby #4 coming to your home!!!

The fabric is from Amy Butler.. she changed the sling pattern.. it is based off of it. But then she changed it some lol. I want to see what you make. Where did you find the pattern?

Marilyn said...

Such a cute little belly. I really couldn't see it at all at Girl's Camp, but I see it there in that picture...barely!