
Look at our puny little family next to this monster of a tree. Seeing these trees was such a highlight for me. I think I said the words "amazing" and "wow" at least a hundred times while walking through the trails. Definitely one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Jared, Michelle, Jaxen and Maile...a.k.a. one of the most beautiful families ever created. We had such a great week with them, and wished that it could have lasted longer. Such great times.

Spencer climbed up here with Jake. You can't see it, but they are at least 6 feet off the ground. Yeah. I was a basket case...but they were just fine, and Jake loved it.

Jake made a new best friend while were on our trip. He LOVES Jared!

The kids had a blast climbing up and down fallen trees, up branches of giant Redwoods, and just running around the forest.