Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lindsay. (in pictures)


Today is Lindsay's special day! In honor of our very own Lindsay-Boo, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things about her. Enjoy!

Lindsay loves her family. In everything she does, it is obvious that her family is number 1, and she is constantly thinking of ways to make their lives better.

She's the mother of 3 sweet kiddos. Carson, Kaiya, and Chloe adore their mom!

Not only is she a great driver, but she also has a fantastic sense of direction. If you're ever lost, she's your girl to call!

She's super generous. She will take the outside seat purely to keep me from falling out of the booth. Now that is a good friend!

She makes adorable hair accessories. (and babies)

She let me "get my Asian on" by giving her a pedicure for her 30th birthday.

Her Korean name is Jung-Jung Hwa. (Seriously...how cute was she?!)

Sista' doesn't like to get wet.

She scores sweet deals with her coupons!!

She's a super fun mom!

She's a Pioneer. She joined the church over 10 years ago, and began a legacy for generations to follow. (cheesy? yes....but true)

I love you to pieces, Lindsay!!

Happy {31st} Birthday!

6 Thoughts:

PRP said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

You are such an amazing friend. I thank my lucky stars for you every day. I hope you're day is perfect and that you're treated like royalty. Maybe some fabulous cook will make you a yummy dinner....

Loves,
kj

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay! I should have wished you a happy birthday at church today. Hope you feel appreciated and loved on your birthday, you are a great gal!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

You forgot to mention what a great seamstress she is!

hansen family said...

Wow, you make her sound like a rockstar....
She is pretty cool though, happy b day lindsay..

sun

::lindsay said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Kris said...

Tiffani, this post about Lindsay is so great. I love all the photos. Lindsay, you are a great friend to so many people. I hope that you got spoiled and enjoyed your Birthday!