I am entering my 24th week this week, so I thought I'd throw a few photos up on the blog to show off (read: self humiliate) my baby bump (read: basketball stuffed under my dress).
I've really "popped" out within the last 10 days. It could have something to do with the fact that I ate my way through our family reunion last week at Bear Lake. Good food + pregnant lady = big belly.
I bought this dress while in Utah last week. Technically, it's not a Maternity dress, but it works. I love the color, and I really love how str----etchy it is. Right now, I'm all about the stretch.
Hannah took these pictures, and this one cracks me up. It looks like the girth of the belly is making me tip backwards. Believe me, some days I feel like this.


24 Thoughts:
YOu are beautiful! Happy pregnancy to a wonderful women! And......eating your way through a vacation is a happy thing to do! Did you get a raspberry shake from Bear Lake? If i went ....that's what i would get! YUMMMM!
Oh, those shakes....Spencer brought me a shake one night on his way back from the store. Heaven on a spoon, for sure!
you are so darn cute with you baby belly :) I secretly wish I had one too!
You looked adorable at church, the green looks great on you :)
You look fantastic! I love the dress and cant wait to see this little bambino on the outside!
You look great Tiffany! Pregnancy really suits you. I love that dress, but I'm more interested in what shoes you are wearing, (ha, ha). I don't know about you, but I've about given up on my uncomfortable church shoes. I have to do so much walking and standing at church that my feet are dying by the time I go home. I've been looking for something more comfortable to wear that are still cute and don't look like "grandma" shoes, so if you find anything let me know. :)
Sarah,
I've still been wearing my regular church heels and such, but I will say that as soon as I get in the van, those shoes come off!
By the end of every day, my feet are totally swollen and I have cankles. (no matter what shoes or flip flops I wear...)
You look so cute!!! Happy 24 weeks!
You look AMAZING, as usual! Love the dress.
GORGEOUS!!! Pregnancy looks so good on you! I am needing some girl time. I have to get my house back in order and then I will be calling on you!!
I thought you looked so cute at church yesterday! Being pregnant becomes you.
I meant to tell you how great that color of green looks on you yesterday! I think it is good to take pregnant pictures, I only have a few with my first 2 babies and they are at weddings. I really do like the dress, where did you get it? If you have any other great maternity clothes info I would love it!
I got it at Downeast Basics. You can order online at downeastbasics.com
They don't have any maternity clothes other than a few undershirts, but a lot of their shirts and dresses work for maternity if you buy a size or two larger. They are very stretchy and forgiving. Plus, they're super cute!
Also, Far West Boutique over by the church bookstore carries some of the Downeast line. You could always check there too.
You look so lovely! I realized late in my pregnancy that non-maternity, stretchy dresses are the way to go... so much more comfortable and I thought they were more flattering too! Can't wait to see more photos.
You look SO cute pregnant, Tiffani! I couldn't help but notice that you do the same thing with your pictures on the side of the refrigerator as I do and your wall color looks just like the color in my house too...great minds think alike!
You're so beautiful....enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!!
You look great and that dress is so super cute. I love the color. Its always fun times to eat your way through a family reunion! Pregnancy looks great on you!
You are sooo stinkin cute! And the dress if fab, you should get the grey one too! I see your red shoes with the grey dress :-)
oh goodness, you are the cutest. I love the dress, especially that color :)
You are just yummy pregnant Tiff.
You look adorable. The dress is so flattering.
Happy Birthday! Hope Spencer spoils you rotten this year. :)
You look great Tiffani. Can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going...is it just me?
WoW!!!! I'm thinking like Marilyn. I can't believe how fast its going.
You're beautiful!!!
I always forgot this about myself the further I got along in my pregnancies.
Don't forget it- so beautiful!!!!
YOu look amazing Tiffani. I think this dress + pregnancy = one cute mama! I still can't believe you are 24 weeks. That's so awesome.
Post a Comment