Thursday, August 20, 2009

What really matters.

:: There are toys strung throughout my house...like everywhere

:: There are Play-doh crumbs ground into the carpet

:: My kids' bedrooms have certainly been cleaner


Do I care?

Not today.

Because all three children have played happily together all day long.

This is a rare, but very welcome occurrence.

And it makes this mama very happy.

Toys and Play-doh can be cleaned up later...

6 Thoughts:

Michelle said...

That does sound wonderful. Want to trade kids for a few days? :) Mine said they "didn't fight AT ALL" while I was away from them yesterday. I'm not sure if they're telling the whole truth.

Emily said...

Way to put it all in perspective, Tiff!

Amy said...

Wow, you are one lucky girl!

p.s. I hate play-doh.

PRP said...

Woohoo! Any mess is worth a day of good playing!

Andre said...

So do you have a magic potion that you gave them? If so, share with me!

Lisa Christine said...

Nothing makes me happier than seeing my girls play happily together....so I know what you mean!

Definately what matters most :)