Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Have you ever...

Felt so physically and emotionally exhausted that all you can do is curl in the fetal position and cry your eyes out?

Felt so stupid for whining for the past 7 months?

Felt like everyone around you must be sick of your whining because surely you are?

Realized that what you thought was in the best interest of your child was the furthest thing from it?

Known in your head that all of this sadness and self pity is most likely pregnancy hormone related, but your heart is still so heavy?

14 Thoughts:

stylist to the stars said...

Next time call me so that I can listen to all of your woes. Love you :)

Amy said...

Yes. I love you! I hope you feel better soon. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Shoeaddict said...

Are you ok? I'm so sorry you are sad.

SuzanSayz said...

I can relate to all of these Tiffani. But the one about thinking you are doing something in the best interest of your child, that one hit me like a ton of bricks. I have so many regrets when it comes to my earlier mothering skills.
I have felt more pain over the years concerning my motherly failures than anything else. I've done all I can do to make up for the mistakes but there are still times when it just plain hurts.
I hope you have a good day today, and remember that so many of us know just what you are going through.

Sarah said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes. I'm too exhausted to even cry about it anymore. I hope what you're going through with one of your children can turn out ok. As mom's we punish ourselves with constant guilt about things we cannot change sometimes. Hope today is better for you!

Kris said...

This is a new day and I hope you are feeling better. I can answer yes to many of these too! Good luck. Being a mom is hard.

Andre said...

Remember being pregnant is worth it for the precious baby in the end.

I often have days when I want to give up. Hang in there!

Ms. Kristen said...

I hear ya! Hang in there! Those dam hormones!

Chelsie said...

Oh, babe, I relate to all of those thoughts! No suprise, every honest mother can.

I love all of your posts, I haven't checked in a while and I'm glad I did tonight. You brought a smile to my face with your fun weekend, sympathy to my heart with this and the cankles post. Thanks for making me feel human!

Chelsie

Shellie said...

Yes, pretty much. Sorry you are going through it though. Love ya!

AOlson said...

I would have come over with a pineapple upside down cake even if I can't eat it and if I wasn;t sick with a cold, had I known you were feeling down. Take a deep breath, just a little longer till the hormones are gone and the new babe is here.

Heather said...

If it makes you feel better, I think you HARDLY ever whine. So feel free to unload on me.

Anna said...

I feel like this every pregnancy. Then I hate that I was like that. Hang in there. Whinning from pregnant women doesnt bug me a bit, its a right!

Casee said...

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes. I hope things are looking up, and I would love to hear from you if you need a shoulder to cry on. Loves.