she is beautiful! she is definitely a tharker/sharker baby. Hope you are doing well back at home and recovering nicely. I don't know if I can wait six months to hold her- I say I should come visit in the spring.
I am beyond thrilled for you... I can't even find the words! Having a newborn really is the best! She is lovely, and I hope everyone in your family is doing well. Can't wait to hear all of the details!
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family. Enjoy every minute of her, especially those chubby cheeks. You were able to use one or your talents!!
I am thinking right now about a conversation you, me and Brooke had about talents. Brooke talked about her talents as a dishwasher loader and you talked about your talents as a baby birther. I don't remember what my talents was. That would have made for a very strange talent show.
There is something special about baby girls...I am wishing you lots and lots of soaking her up. I did that with Mia and thinking about it now is making me wish I could savor it all over again. I _love_ her name. And I can't wait to hear all about the birth story.
Honey I am soooooo thrilled to have a brand new grand-daughter!!!!! I am sorry that u had to suffer so long in gettin' her here, but as u said, it was so worth it!!!!!! She is so very beautiful!!!!!! I very much wish that I could have been there for both of u, plz. forgive me. Thank u for posting a pic of her here, too! I have been trying really hard to try to imagine just what she looks like! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! I can't wait to see her, have the opportunity to hold her,shower her with grandma kisses, tell her how much Grandma loves her, and how very happy we are to have her here in our family!!!!!!!! Until grandpa and I can get up there, plz tell her everyday, that we love her and WE ARE COMING TO SEE HER VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love u sooooooo much Tiffani and I am so blessed and honored that u chose me to be ur MOM! Thank u a billion times over!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U!!!!!!! MOM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
44 Thoughts:
Congratulations! She is gorgeous....definitely looks like one of yours :) Enjoy every minute with your new little babe!
congrats! shes a beauty!
Congrats!!!!!!
Ah, she's so sweet. I can't wait to hear the story. I can see the other kids in her.
I hope you can get some rest!
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so glad that she is here.
HOW SWEET SHE IS!! Congrats to you and your family!!
I'm so happy for you - and on Thanksgiving to boot! So glad Eva is finally here. Hope everything went good and you are recovering well.
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear her story!
she is beautiful! she is definitely a tharker/sharker baby. Hope you are doing well back at home and recovering nicely. I don't know if I can wait six months to hold her- I say I should come visit in the spring.
Congrats Tiffani! She's adorable. I love the name you picked out for her. Can't wait to hear the whole story. Hope you're recovering quickly.
Congrats! What a wonderful gift. I love her name. That is my middle name, too, just spelled differently. Can't wait to hear more!!
Eva is beautiful! I love her name, I can tell already it fits her.
Congratulations Tiffany!!
congrats on the new addition!!
Congrats! Hope you are doing well...can't wait to meet her!
Congrats! Hope you are doing well...can't wait to meet her!
Hooray! She's beautiful. Can't wait to hear the story...oh wait, I already know it by heart!
Congratulations. What a doll! Can't wait for the details.
congratulations again! Does she look as much like Hannah in real life as she does in this picture?
Oh, and Mike loves the name too (we are big Wall-E fans around here).
Congrats to your family! She is beautiful.
Your heart deserves this Sweet baby girl after all the waiting. I'm so happy for you.
All my love and congratulations!!
Horray! I hope everyone is feeling well.
Congrats!
So worth the wait. They always are. She is adorable. Love ya!
Congratulations! She is beautiful.
SO happy for your family! Welcome, welcome sweet baby Eva!
What a beautiful baby girl to go along with such a beautiful name. Congratulations to you and your family...So happy for you!!
Hooray! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!
She is beautiful. Congratulations.
Tiffani,
I am beyond thrilled for you... I can't even find the words! Having a newborn really is the best! She is lovely, and I hope everyone in your family is doing well. Can't wait to hear all of the details!
Loves,
Casee
Hooray! I can't wait to hold her again. Maybe we could trade babies for a few minutes?
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your family. Enjoy every minute of her, especially those chubby cheeks. You were able to use one or your talents!!
I am thinking right now about a conversation you, me and Brooke had about talents. Brooke talked about her talents as a dishwasher loader and you talked about your talents as a baby birther. I don't remember what my talents was. That would have made for a very strange talent show.
YAY! Congrats! She's beautiful!!
You crack me up Monica!!!
Oh yay, oh yay!
There is something special about baby girls...I am wishing you lots and lots of soaking her up. I did that with Mia and thinking about it now is making me wish I could savor it all over again. I _love_ her name. And I can't wait to hear all about the birth story.
Congratulations!
Congratulations Tiffani and family. She is beautiful, and her name is lovely. I can't wait to hear her birth story.
LOVE HER~ So cute! Looks like a Harker! Glad youre doing good!
Love and congratulations to you.
Enjoy that sweet baby.
i cannot wait to see her.
whoo hoo!!
Congrats Tiffani!!! She's gorgeous :) She's the ultimate Christmas present!
YAY! She is a doll. Get lots of rest and of course hold her a lot!
So sweet. Congrats! Soak up every newborn second.
Honey I am soooooo thrilled to have a brand new grand-daughter!!!!! I am sorry that u had to suffer so long in gettin' her here, but as u said, it was so worth it!!!!!! She is so very beautiful!!!!!! I very much wish that I could have been there for both of u, plz. forgive me. Thank u for posting a pic of her here, too! I have been trying really hard to try to imagine just what she looks like! NOW I DON'T HAVE TO ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
I can't wait to see her, have the opportunity to hold her,shower her with grandma kisses, tell her how much Grandma loves her, and how very happy we are to have her here in our family!!!!!!!! Until grandpa and I can get up there, plz tell her everyday, that we love her and WE ARE COMING TO SEE HER VERY,VERY,VERY,VERY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love u sooooooo much Tiffani and I am so blessed and honored that u chose me to be ur MOM! Thank u a billion times over!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE U!!!!!!!
MOM~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post a Comment