Monday, December 14, 2009

The many faces of Eva.


Eva had her first photo session (a.k.a. annoying mom with a camera). I took all of these within the span of about a minute. A newborn's array of expressions are so funny to me.


Peaceful and serene.



All stretched out and cozy.




"What's going on?"



Begging for a kiss.



Sour faced and cross-eyed.



Total confusion.



Sweet baby girl in red.
(definitely my favorite color on Eva)


19 Thoughts:

Elizabeth said...

I get to be first!! I love these sweet baby shots.

So cute. And I love little girls in red.

Emily said...

She's adorable Tiffani! There is nothing better than a newborn....love it!

Stacee said...

she's so cute. gotta love the faces newborns do. Enjoy her while she is young!

Lisa Christine said...

I agree, she is stunning in red!

What a beautiful collection of photos. Love her expressions!

Janna G said...

BEAUTIFUL! babys expressions always get me. i have some pretty funny ones from when I did the same thing with carter.

AOlson said...

Simply adorable!!

Andre said...

She is so cute!

Amy said...

I love it!!!

Heather said...

I love the red. I like that dress too. Think they have it in my size? She's growing too fast! Make it stop.

Shells said...

Can't wait to meet her. For whatever reason, this post reminded me of this: http://tharker.blogspot.com/2008/11/today-i-choose.html

Casee said...

The dress is so adorable, and how could it not be on such a sweet girl! So glad she is finally here!

Terilyn said...

She is so beautiful in red or any other color or just in a diaper. In anything or in her BIRTH-day suit she is beautiful!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Oh my Heavens, she is a total Keeper:) I love her little red dress and the fact that you got such great shots of her sweet personality. Ya done good girl:)

Shoeaddict said...

Oh wow! She's so super sweet. I love the dress. I already miss Bunny at that stage.

You are so lucky to have such wonderful, beautiful children.

cate create said...

So adorable! She definitely looks like one of the family - such big eyes just like the other beautiful kids. How can they not be with such a beautiful mamma!

hansen family said...

she is so precious tiffani, congratulations.

sun

Ms. Kristen said...

I finally read your last post! You are a strong women! That is hard work! But, like you said, it is all worth it~
NOw....I have got to get my hands on that girl! I am always just passing and only get glimpses of her! Whenever you are ready for me to hold her....just pass her to me!

Brooklet said...

She is cute!! And red is her color- just what a little Eva should be wearing!

PRP said...

She's beautiful. I heart her.