I haven't called to visit because Colby and I both have colds and last night he woke up with a serious case of croup. We were in the bathroom half the night with hot water running so he could breathe normally. So we're staying away until we're better.
14 Thoughts:
I love the shoulder pad observation. It made me laugh.
And yes, I totally see the resemblance. And have I told you that I love that Hannah's middle name is Joy?
That is beautiful.
Those shoulder pads are killing me. These two are adorable. Love the resembelance. Happy 2 months to you and Eva!
They look like twins....born 10 years apart :)
Eva is seriously Hannah reincarnate. Crazy.
And whatever! Shoulder pads were totally in back then. Oh, they weren't? dang...
Uh, yeah. It's trippy.
On Sunday, when we were sitting behind your cute little family I thought to myself, 'There is no way you could deny these two were sisters.'
I was gonna say! Those two girls look IDENTICAL!! SO cute. Can't believe how big Eva is getting!
What adorable girls!
P.S. When I saw the title of this post, I started singing "Sisters", from White Christmas, love it!
I immediately thought of that song too, Casee!
Funny, I thought of the Cheetah Sisters Song. I blame Kayla for that.
Your girls are gorgeous, and Yes, they look very much like the same child.
I would also just like to remind you of the reseved time I get with Eva every RS. She's my buddy.
sweet cookie cutter sisters. they're both darling. :)
Cute!
I haven't called to visit because Colby and I both have colds and last night he woke up with a serious case of croup. We were in the bathroom half the night with hot water running so he could breathe normally. So we're staying away until we're better.
Goodness, the chubby cheeks on these girls are divine! definitely sisters.
Post a Comment