Monday, February 01, 2010

Gorgeous!

My dear mother in law just finished this beautiful quilt for our sweet Eva. Wileen is by far, the most talented seamstress I know. She loves to quilt, and has made a special quilt for each grandchild. 16 to be exact! She is amazing.

I love it so much. The colors, the fabrics...so gorgeous!
(I snagged these pictures from Wileen)

A beautiful quilt for a beautiful baby.

Thank you so much Wileen!



15 Thoughts:

hatch said...

That is beautiful! Wow Wileen is superwomen.

Sara said...

Beautiful, so sweet to see such an amazing gift for you very sweet little girl.

Shellie said...

I love it!

Natasha said...

darling quilt! lucky Eva.

Carrie said...

It's beautiful!

AOlson said...

Beautiful Blanket, Beautiful Baby!

Casee said...

I love it, the colors and patterns are perfect for that lovely, little one!

Lisa Christine said...

That is truly amazing. Wow!

Amy said...

That quilt is amazing!

hansen family said...

oh my gosh, that is sooo cute, I love it. and eva is a doll.

sun

Shoeaddict said...

I love the quilt! My mom quilts, too. It's so special for baby to have a grandmother-made quilt.

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

what lucky girls you are:) It is priceless.

Stacee said...

love it!!! Wonder if she'll make one for me?? LOL...jk

Marilyn said...

What an incredible grandma, and what a beautiful quilt!

PRP said...

It looks perfect. She is incredibly talented!