so stinking cute! wish I was in a place to buy a cute new suit. Maybe I'll do it as motivation, I might fit it by midsummer ;)
I love it!! So cute. And yes she totally looks like Kate Winslet. Crazy.
I was looking at that swim suit...so cute! I love happy mail:)
Oh, that is a cute suit... I need a new one, maybe I will have to go do some shopping too!
That has to be the cutest swimsuit...ever! (I might need to get myself one like that...)
Does the model come with the swimsuit? Booo Yah!
So Kate...and I have a couple dog eared pages in THAT catalog I will purchase now so I will have a goal when baby girl arrives!
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment
8 Thoughts:
so stinking cute! wish I was in a place to buy a cute new suit. Maybe I'll do it as motivation, I might fit it by midsummer ;)
I love it!! So cute. And yes she totally looks like Kate Winslet. Crazy.
I was looking at that swim suit...so cute! I love happy mail:)
Oh, that is a cute suit... I need a new one, maybe I will have to go do some shopping too!
That has to be the cutest swimsuit...ever! (I might need to get myself one like that...)
Does the model come with the swimsuit? Booo Yah!
So Kate...and I have a couple dog eared pages in THAT catalog I will purchase now so I will have a goal when baby girl arrives!
CUTE!!!
Post a Comment