Thursday, April 08, 2010

A little birthday love...

for the woman who

makes an awesome stink face

creates a warm and beautiful home

is a wonderful friend

will do just about anything to show her family how special they are

treasures her "rock star" husband

Wishing you a day full of love and happiness.
{and maybe Diet Dr. Pepper too}

Love you Karen J!

Happy Birthday!!
{photos via Karen's blog}

11 Thoughts:

Sarah said...

Those are all very true things about Karen! She is an awesome lady. Happy Birthday Karen!

Kris said...

What a sweet Post. Happy Birthdy to you Karen. I hope you have a great day.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to one of the best people on this earth! Cute post Tiffany!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kiz!

Brooklet said...

Happy Birthday, Karen!

Marilyn said...

Happy Birthday Karen! Hope you have a lovely day.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Karen!

PRP said...

Thanks Tiffani! This was so nice to wake up to. You are incredibly kind...hopefully I can actually be all the things you said I am!

dandee said...

Hope you had an incredible birthday, Karen!

Hannah J said...

Happy birthday Karen

did it mention how old she is?

Anonymous said...

I think Tiffani photoshopped the group picture with all the friends. She is the tallest one in the picture! I have met these girls and I know they are no umpa lumpas.