Toyota has truly outdone themselves with this series of commercials. I'm thinking I might order some new license plates for my van....Swagga. Oh, yeah...
To see more of Toyota's genius, go HERE.
To see more of Toyota's genius, go HERE.
Posted by tharker at 9:37 PM
9 Thoughts:
LOL! Love it! Makes me want one too. Thanks for that post. Its gonna be a good day. I will have 'swagger wagon' in my head ALL DAY. :)
That is so funny! I only had time to watch the one you posted, but I'm definitely going to check out the rest. I'm going to be singing that all day...
Can't tell you how much I love this. Seriously. Genius.
Nice commercial. I wish I had my mini van back, I am not into the suburban ride, but will be there for years to come.
Also, you posted about green drinks awhile back. What blender do you use? Do you make up your own recipes?
AWESOME!!! I love my van even more. It's my Swagga Ride.
totally needing to get me one of those. that might have made it a little easier.
Trish,
I use the blender that came with my Bosch mixer. It is a heavy duty blender and can handle quite a bit.
I do make up my own "recipe"..I guess if you want to call it that ;)
If I'm making it just for me, I use one container (single serving size or equal to) of Vanilla yogurt, if it's for me and the kids, I'll use more. I just eyeball it, then add more if I feel it needs more flavor.
I always use at least 3 good sized handfuls of Spinach, and 1 to 1 1/2 cups each of frozen blueberries and strawberries. I don't ever use ice, I use the frozen berries in place of it.
Finally, I add 2 Tbsp of ground flax seed. (lots and lots of good fiber packed into those 2 Tbsp).
Oh yeah, and depending on how thick you like it, you can add a splash of juice or milk. I love it with orange juice.
This is my standard smoothie. It actually rarely comes out green, the berries really take over the color, but that's okay because in the beginning when I was hiding the Spinach from my kids...well, you get the idea ;)
Ooops! I forgot to add the banana. I always use bananas!
that is hilarious ! haha
casi ((:
Post a Comment