Friday, June 18, 2010

I heart makeup.

Do you like to play around with makeup?  I do.  Except, I'm never quite sure if I'm doing it right, or if it looks good.  Thankfully, my dear friend Megan sent me the link to her sister's brand spankin' new blog that is ALL ABOUT MAKEUP! 

She has great tutorials as well as some solid advice.  I just spent the last 45 minutes watching every tutorial she has.  Even though it is 2:57pm, and I already applied my makeup this morning, I am so tempted to wash it all off and re-apply using her tips.

You can find her HERE, so get your girly-girl on and check her out!

3 Thoughts:

erin said...

I love this blog! She is too cute and I am totally thinking of trying these tricks out tonight! (not that i have anywhere to go, it just sounds like fun)
thanks for the tip!!!

Emily said...

I love makeup too, but even after watching the tutorial, I still feel like I'm incapable of getting my eyeshadow to look right. I guess I need to just keep practicing. I'm thinking I need the right brushes for that as well..thanks for sharing!

tharker said...

Emily,
I'm embarrased to admit (but obviously not too much since I'm admitting it ;) that I've watched her tutorials several times, and then gone and practiced some more. I feel like I'm starting to get the hang of it. However, I think that I need to go buy some of her Mac eye paint to help my eyeshadow stay longer. We'll see.