11 of the 16 grand kids all dressed up for our annual Treasure Hunt. (babies and a couple of toddlers were sleeping) This year the theme was "Cowboys + Indians" Of course Grandma went way above and beyond and made these darling costumes for all the kids. Boys were Cowboys, girls were Indians. Cutest little costumes ever! She put SO much work into these. Thanks so much Wileen!
| All the little boys got guns and Grandpa made bows and arrows with the girls. So much fun! (and no one lost an eye...bonus!) |
On the hunt through the "Oregon Trail"
On to the next clue...
"Crazy face pose"
Eva enjoyed watching all the action from one of her favorite perches. (Grandma's lap!)
Who needs a horse, when you've got wheels!
Josh and Ben. Partners in crime. Love those boys.
P.S.
Can you guess what my kids will be for Halloween?


7 Thoughts:
What a fun idea! And there is nothing better than cousin time!
Looks like everyone had a great time! You're lucky to have such great in-laws...cute pics!
That was so much fun!
Jake in the crazy face pose just cracked me up... too cute!
I just read your beautiful comment about your son in Primary on "Lamp's blog." I just thought I would let know how much I loved it.
love, love, love those costumes. You definitely need to re-use them for Halloween!
Oh, what a good time! I especially loved the talent show, when the girls choreographed their dance to thriller, and the boys did a break-dancing to smooth criminal. Loved it!
Post a Comment